Through colorful profiles of Kentucky personalities, handy guides from energy efficiency and financial planning to education and travel, and important features on business development and social trends, Kentucky Living has reflected the character and culture of the Commonwealth for more than 60 years.
Mailed to more than 480,000 households and with 1.4 million readers each month, Kentucky Living reaches nearly 40% of all Kentucky adults, most of whom are non-urban and, therefore, more difficult and costly to reach. Published by Kentucky’s electric cooperatives, this magazine enjoys an active and involved readership like no other. Because subscribers are member/owners of their cooperatives and of the magazine, they feel a kinship and an entitlement with its content.
The publication’s editorial matches their lifestyles, creating strong readership year after year.
Kentucky Living delivers…
- an audience that’s difficult to reach and ready to buy.
- readers that are involved in and interactive with the magazines and all its components.
- the largest circulation and best readership in the state.
- credibility through association with a 60-year-old trusted magazine that’s a tradition for many families.
- the most cost-effective statewide vehicle for delivering your message.